- So, what is SANIFLO and how does it work?
- Why should I use SANIFLO?
- How is SANIFLO different from a conventional toilet?
Here are some answers for you:
- The SANIFLO system allows you to install a toilet in a space without breaking the floor
- All piping can be neatly hidden behind the wall
- Upon flushing, all water and waste is drained into the pump
- The smartly engineered knife system breaks down all waste into small particles
- The cut down waste is then pumped out into a sanitary gravity drain (a soil stack or a septic tank).
The video below can give you a nice overview of the overall principles behind the construction:
You are probably already getting an impression of how specific such a toilet is. Apparently it has a number of guidelines that need to be observed upon installation and both experience and expertise are crucial for that purpose.
The best recommendation is to get a qualified SANIFLO engineer to deal with your toilet installation.
Should you have decided to choose a qualified Saniflo engineer, please have a look at our official website, or contact us on:
T: 0800 130 3199
T: 0207 837 0129
Thank you for choosing Express-Handyman!